Randstad is currently recruiting for Executive and Senior Administrative positions in the Birmingham area. We are seeking candidates with at least three years of experience in a similar role. If you meet the qualifications listed below please call the branch to speak with a Recruiter.
Job Duties to Include
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and support duties on behalf of or in conjunction with an executive
- Handle critical, highly sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- Coordinate meeting, scheduling office space, greeting guests and preparing conference materials
- Maintain department organization directories, client databases and third-party vendor relationships
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling, interoffice and client correspondence, preparing reports and other basic office duites
- Arrange travel when needed for employees
- Prepare expense reports, handle accounting tasks and liaise with accounting team
- All other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Who we are looking for:
--Executive and senior administrative assistants with 3+ years of experience
--Outstanding communication, organizational and problem-solving skills along with initiative, independence and the ability to think on your feet
--Candidates who are people oriented and can interface with all levels of employees in a company
--Comfortable making decisions with little to no supervision
--Someone used to a high-energy and constantly changing work environment and the ability to adapt quickly
--Strong internet research skills and experience using web applications for travel booking, expense reporting, conference calling, meeting planning and archive management
--Candidates proficient in Microsoft Office
--A Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent experience in this field
If you meet the qualification listed please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com for immediate and confidential review. All qualified candidates will be contacted to move forward with the interview process. Please upload a copy of your current resume to be considered for the position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Salary: $0 per hour + none