Req ID:¬ 95565¬
Patient Care Coordinator (LPN)
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospice is growing and look for an LPN Patient Care Coordinator to join our team.
Primary function is to coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family under the supervision of the registered nurse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to field staff, assisting with physician orders, infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA), coordination of visits and laboratory results
- Participates in in-service programs
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physician, and other health care professionals to ensure coordination of services; provides appropriate referrals as necessary
- Under direction of the RN, assists in identifying the patient‚€™s physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation and team report
- Participates in planning and implementing plan of care and duties assisting the RN; Assists filed staff with communication between all involved parties
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current State License; LPN.
- Current CPR certification
- Negative TB screen, and Hepatitis profile
- One (1) years of experience as an LPN
- Home Health/Hospice experience preferred
- Excellent computer, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Proven knowledge of nursing skills performed under accepted nursing standards.
¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospice¬ is a proud member of Ascension Health at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension Health at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services. Visit us at www.ahah.net ¬ to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.