Field Service Specialist, Anywhere USA - The industrial Equipment Group, develops,manufactures and markets high-tech packaging equipment. This Specialist will have advanced technical skills in ROBOTICS and will support customers in their region with installations, programming and field engineering. You will perform the after-sale service on a variety of Flexible and Rigid packaging equipment, ie. Fillers, baggers, Robotic Palletizer and Stretch Hooders/Stretch wrappers. Competitive Base pay plus OT and commission (Parts and Service). Heavy travel required. 100k+ compensation is common. Can live anywhere near a major airport.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
- The Field Service Specialist positions have been created to handle the most technically challenging installations, field engineering and problem solving assignments
- Program and troubleshoot Robotics and PLC's
- Install Equipment at Customer sites
- Advise customers in optimizing their equipment
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Technical degree or any equivalent training that includes mechanical, electrical, controls, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience reading mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Strong Robotics experience - Fanuc, Kuka, ABB or other brands
- PalletPRO, Handling PRO, program creation and modification in TP or Karel Language
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 70% of the time
- Strong experience PLC troubleshooting and programming
- 5+ years experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician, Field Service Engineer, Packaging Technician, Controls Engineer, etc
<Benefits for the Field Service Engineer
- High compensation.
- Excellent benefits, OT pay, Commission paid on sales of products and services. Lots of OT
- Can live anywhere in the US as long as you are within 1 hours of a major airport.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.