The QA Supervisor provides direct supervision to one or more testing team and helps establish and follow workflow and processes. Additionally, they may certify the quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- 6 years of software QA testing experience
- 3 years of experience leading a team of QA engineers
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Occasional overnight travel
- Sound understanding of CI/CD build and deployment toolchains
- Proficiency with Selenium
- Proficiency with ETL testing tools and methodologies
- Transitioning Manual to Automated tests
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Experience with Agile - Jira, Confluence, Zephyr.
- Experience with both Web and Windows app testing
- Experience with SQL Server and SSRS
- Expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Extensive Software QA automation experience
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong team player with a "can-do" attitude. Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technology stacks outside of your comfort zone
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results in a faced paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases within the engineering QA team
- Supervises and monitors testing teams performing highly complex quality assurance projects from initiation through completion. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Supervises testing teams on a day-to-day basis; assists with personnel issues and concerns; provides input and may perform employee reviews.
- Provides daily coaching, training and assistance to team and oversight to ensure task completion to meet goals and follow established procedures.
- Serves as liaison between various departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Schedules and performs testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; oversees team members performing these functions.
- Provides input into test framework decisions and creation. Provides input into test procedures, automation projects and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Ensures team participation in and may assist with alpha and beta testing and may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta sites.
- Stays abreast of industry testing methodologies and techniques and trains teams as directed.
- May prepare and submit all tracking and reporting metrics as directed.
- May assist with the education and training of software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May assist with the creation and maintenance of test libraries and test environments.
- May provided documentation team with information for documentation updates or corrections.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.