The recruiter will develop and implement a Marketing andAdvertising strategy, will conduct Home Study Evaluations, PsychosocialInterviews and Skill Development.
- Exercises initiative, discretion and independent judgmentin the performance of assigned tasks.
- Daily local/regional travel required
- Must develop and continually update marketing Plan forrecruiting area
- History of meeting/ exceeding goals and marketing background
To perform this job successfully, an individual must beable to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and executes aggressive marketing plans toincrease pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets.
- Representsthe company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holdsinformational meetings.
- Completes the home study process including the Psychosocial Interview and produceswritten assessment of applicant families.
- Records and maintains the statisticsnecessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assiststhe Program Director and Intake worker in ""client match"" meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordinationof initial skill development of Mentors(Pre-service) Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicantfamilies
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships thatwill serve to help recruiting efforts
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
The MENTOR Network is one of shared values and resources, an organization offering those who work with us and those we serve the benefits of a strong national structure. Tying The Network together is a well-defined set of policies, procedures and quality standards that create a level of support and consistency unavailable elsewhere.
Our strategy of marrying our mission and values with business discipline and capital creation is unique. The resources of The MENTOR Network enable the organization to invest in systems that make excellence possible – and we apply those systems in a way that directly benefits people with a range of needs, with impressive results.