Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team.? Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
Work directly for Bright House Networks selling and promoting Bright House Networks products with a focus on video, high-speed internet and home phone services. The Direct Sales Representative will increase product penetration in designated residential areas through sales to former and individual customers. Direct Sales Representatives are self directed individuals who are motivated by customer satisfaction, goal attainment and earnings potential. Direct Sales Representatives are compensated through a plan that includes a generous base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Sales or customer service is preferred. Additional training beyond high school also preferred.
- Professional appearance and good persuasive written and verbal communications. Thorough knowledge of city and map reading, cable products, programming choices and prices, and basic mathematics.
- Ability to travel DOOR - TO - DOOR, and handle face-to-face sales issues and challenges.
- Telephone, own vehicle (with valid AL driver?s license and good driving record for the past 5 years), and may use computer.? Must provide proof of liability insurance on personal vehicle.
- Walking for long periods of time. Climbing of steps and/or stairs to reach customer?s home.?Works outside throughout the year.
- Works in various weather conditions which include extreme hot and cold conditions. Will drive for long periods of time.
- Communicating in-person with general public. May use telephone to contact customers.
- Canvasses various sales territories and solicits orders for new or upgraded cable services.
- Attends all sales training, department, and Division meetings.
- Collects customer payments for initial services and collects regular and/or non-payment accounts.
- Represent Bright House Networks in a highly professional and ethical manner, and foster our Company?s reputation and image.
?REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
Ability to work flexible schedule
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with computers, keyboarding is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of Sales experience is preferred
It is the policy of Bright House Networks to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Time Warner Cable is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 16 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising sales arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions.