Req ID:¬ 94985¬
SALES & MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospice is seeking a dynamic, results driven Account Executive for our Hospice division.
This position is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. The Account Executive develops and implements agreed upon sales strategy which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the service area. The incumbent works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of home health care services through referral sources, such as physicians, hospital discharge planners, and other healthcare providers
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows the Account Executive to give effective presentation of the home health agency‚€™s unique capabilities
- Develops quarterly sales plan in conjunction with Area Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Account Executive on meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with key referral sources
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and current referral sources of the various solutions the company offers to patients
- Creates and conducts effective presentations of the agency‚€™s unique factors and competencies
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence by networking in the community
- Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for forecasting referrals, admissions, and analyzing competitors
- Responsible for promoting the company internally while participating in the development of strategic planning for the Sales and Marketing department
- Maintains accurate, and submits on a timely basis, expense reports, spend down sheets, mileage reports, sales routings, etc.
- Bachelor‚€™s degree or equivalent work experience
- Current Driver‚€™s License, car insurance and reliable transportation
¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
- Two (2) years experience in medical sales, home health preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Effective technical selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Demonstrated ability growing referrals that turn into admissions
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management, organizational skills
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospice¬ is a proud member of Ascension Health at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension Health at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services. Visit us at www.ahah.net ¬ to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.
¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬