Team Truck Driver - Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Alabama-11000000KA
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.49 per mile starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you'll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider in Alabama.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one and a Train Your Partner Program to help you prepare one.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Current team truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Alabama Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more ? see full list of benefits
Alabama Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in Alabama
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team Mentoring Program pairs you with current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams for insights and tips
- Adventure ? enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile communications platform ? the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Team driving
Real Drivers. Real Reasons.
Schneider didn’t become North America’s premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.
“I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company. Schneider also takes great pride in its dedication to safety, training and investment in technology.”
– Perry Rine, Schneider Tanker Driver
Get in the driver’s seat at Schneider today!