City, State:??Birmingham, AL
Location:??ALBIR 2800 DePaul Bldg
Additional Job Details:??FT, Days /?8:00AM - 4:30PM M-F - On Call Required
Ascension Information Services is one of the nation?s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
??Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
??Improve efficiency and care transitions
??Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
??Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
The PACS Administrator performs adminstrative aspects of system management pertaining to the Picture Archival and Communication Systems (PACS).
- Manages applications for radiology, cardiology, and dictation/transcription
- Performs daily management of PACS anomalies and changes process to prevent recurrence
- Performs daily management of transcription issues and follows up on all reports not finalized
- Participates in imaging IT projects from inception to completion
- Provides after-hour on call support, on a rotating basis along with the other PACS Admins
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- One to two years of PACS experience and four years of relevant IT experience.
How to Apply:
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Ascension Health - IS (AIS) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
var RichTextValue = PTRTEFillcache('/psc/AHHREXT_newwin/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL','PT_RTE_IMG_DB_LOC','record://PTRTDB','HRS_JO_PDSC_VW_DESCRLONG$0','1');var TextAreaObject = document.getElementById('HRS_JO_PDSC_VW_DESCRLONG$0');TextAreaObject.innerHTML = RichTextValue;