45 4th Avenue South
Birmingham, Al 35205 US
Phone: +1 205-470-5207
To apply skills learned in 10+ years of experience in clerical, administrative, and customer service duties as a Receptionist/ Secretary to reputable company.
June, 2014 — Present (2 years 4 months)
- Managing the physician's schedule- scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments
- Managing telephone calls and messages, for physicians, nurses, and other staff
- Correspondence with Insurance companies, enter charges daily in EMR system, balance daily collections. Referrals and pre-certifications, schedule tests, procedures, and consults in and out of UCA
- Maintain patient's accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Medical record request; retrieval and delivery to /from appropriate providers
- Prepare surgery admissions forms and deliver to surgery schedulers, complete FMLA papers, and attend staff meetings as required.
Client Services Representative & Receptionist
February, 2013 — June, 2014 (1 year 4 months)
- Accountability for providing timely and professional interaction with clients, patients, and visitors; bot on telephone and in person, while performing high quality clerical duties that require superior client services
- Performing special projects as needed, expediting paper communications by sorting daily mail, in-coming correspondence, promptly to each department, maintaining the front desk professionally with clients, visitors, and patients
- Efficiently answering phones and routing calls through the switchboard while distributing reports to clients and manually.
Patient Access Representative II/ Financial Srvcs
August, 2004 — February, 2013 (8 years 6 months)
- Performs and run the front office efficiently with organization
- Provide excellent customer service during the patient registration/ pre-registration, scheduling patient's appointments, insurance verification
- Gather and document accurate patient/ guarantor demographics, insurance, employment, and financial information in a timely matter, collect copays, deductables, & co insurance fees
- Lead and provide new and annual training to other staff members, manage and store medical records