297 Highland Park Drive, Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 913-1120 firstname.lastname@example.org
Center Director/Sales/Office Manager with strong administrative, interpersonal, marketing and organizational skills as well as a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities. Natural ability to lead teams and ensure projects are executed appropriately. Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and Sales Force.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Center, Birmingham, AL 2016
Manages Learning Center including development, marketing, personnel and client interaction. Responsible for achieving net profit, annually.
- Works with Associate and Regional Directors as well as Marketing Department to develop and implement annual marketing plan.
- Provides informational visits for prospective clients to discuss instruction options and answer questions.
- Promotes Lindamood-Bell instructional services through presentations and community events.
- Develops, maintains, and tracks relationships with VIPs and hosts in-house events.
- Responsible for all personnel management including screening, hiring, training, timely reviews, and appropriate disciplinary action or terminations.
- Supervises operational procedures.
- Understands and operates in-house database system, INFORMS.
- Assists in development of annual budget and reviews center’s monthly income statements making center level adjustments as needed.
- Develops, trains, and ensures staff adheres to Lindamood-Bell’s quality instructional standards, service and conduct guidelines, and positive culture. Upholds Lindamood-Bell’s policy and procedures.
- Communicates openly and effectively with Office Manager and Associate Center Director to maintain quality instruction and operation services.
- Substitutes for Consultants or Clinicians as needed.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Center, Birmingham, AL 2016
Associate Center Director
Assisted the Center Director with management of marketing, personnel, client relations, instructional quality and development of staff.
- Oversaw and supervised instruction, ensuring accurate pacing, technique and integration of Lindamood-Bell programs.
- Facilitated training for employees in all instructional programs. Promoted development of staff.
- Supervised administration, scoring, and reporting of pretest and retests.
- Ensured compliance by monitoring and updating face sheets and progress updates in a timely manner.
- Conducted weekly meetings with Consultants to address client, student and instructional updates and concerns.
- Screened and assisted in hiring new employees.
- Provided testing consultations with clients to discuss student’s potential, prognosis, and instructional plan.
- Communicated with Center Director to provide regular updates regarding employee and student performance, and instructional quality.
- Substituted for absent instructional staff, as needed.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Center, Birmingham, AL 2014- 2016
Planned, determined and distributed work related to operation of Learning Center. Managed Office Assistants, directed Clinicians, Mentors and Consultants while in consultation with the Center Director. Planned Center and promotional events.
- Liaised with Corporate and Center Directors to insure clients received quality instruction and services.
- Lead by example and established a professional work environment based on respect.
- Generated, maintained, and updated schedule for clients, directors, and employees. Ensured clear communication.
- Produced weekly sales reports and submitted them to corporate management, managed accounts receivable, and made bank deposits in a timely manner.
- Ensured employee timesheets were accurate and signed before payroll deadlines.
- Provided the Center Director feedback regarding the operational performances of employees and maintained employee files.
- Recruited new employees and managed hiring paper work.
- Created and maintained new client portfolios as well as student, evaluation and event folders. Upheld confidentiality.
- Experienced in Purchasing. Maintained instructional and office supply inventories, scheduled office maintenance, and ensured correspondence and calls were routed and answered in a professional, timely manner.
- Solved operational technology problems in liaison with IT. Ensured the accuracy, integrity and security of the Center’s client/professional database and its content.
- Planned and executed promotional and Center events as well as community outreach. Self-motivated.
- Engaged positively and professionally with customers, students, staff and the public. Addressed problems in a solution focused manner while promoting positive morale.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Center, Birmingham, AL
Clincian 2011 - 2014
Facilitated learning for clients. Taught skills to students that enhanced reading comprehension, imaging, writing and conceptual abilities. Implemented lesson plans and provided clinical feedback for consultants through documentation.
- Ensured all administrative data was entered, organized, and accurately completed.
Mt. Laurel Elementary, Mount Laurel, AL 2009 - 2011
Provided assistance for students through instruction and behavioral management plans.
- Developed and implemented behavioral management plans.
- Provided instruction for students in liaison with teacher and assisted with classroom tasks.
- Supervised after school care.
Chelsea Intermediate School, Chelsea, AL 2007-2008
Provided instruction for students.
- Assisted teachers with assigned tasks as needed.
State Farm Insurance, AL 2006-2007
Assisted insurance agents and clients. Demonstrated quick and reliable customer service.
- Collected on past due accounts and posted payments to accounts.
- Answered phone calls, scheduled appointments and effectively managed correspondence.
- Management of filing system and data entry, demonstrated efficiency.
Pacesetter United Way, Huntsville, AL 1997- 1998
Representative and Fundraiser
Gave corporate presentations and assisted in meeting campaign goals.
- Helped to generate and increase employee contributions and achieve campaign goals.
Elder Behavioral Services, Birmingham, AL 1995 - 1997
Director of Public Relations
Increased productivity through superior patient and family interaction.
- Recruited to provide strategic planning and leadership direction in Central Alabama Territory
- Managed nursing home and hospital accounts.
- Marketed psychological services and pharmaceutical products.
- Consulted weekly with doctors, nurses, and hospital administrators.
- Cared for geriatric patients, administered psychological evaluations, and implemented behavior management plans.
- Completed progress notes and updated computer files to ensure accurate records.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, 1995.
Tiger Pause, Auburn cheerleading and dance team, Rho-Chi Sorority Counselor.