2304 Cheshire Drive, Birmingham, Alabama 35235 | (C) 205-253-4592 | email@example.com
Talented loyal employee focused on process improvement and on-time project delivery. Budgeting and forecasting specialist, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, InDesign, and PageMaker. Dependable Secretary/Office Manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills. A people person who wants to live life to the fullest.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Client account management
- Effective leader
- Budget development
- Staff training/development
- Employee scheduling
- Consistently meet goals
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Project management
- Product development
- Conflict resolution
- Customer Service-oriented
- Human resources management
Zamora Shrine Center – Birmingham, Alabama
- Worked directly with Hospital Transportation Chairman to achieve successful hospital appointments and travel plans for patients that travel to the multiple out of state Shriners Hospitals.
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of several membership programs.
- Worked with management and partnered successfully with members to produce profitable fund raisers.
- Supervised account receivables.
- Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
- Prepared financial printouts and Powerpoint presentations for senior management.
- Editor of monthly Zamora News Publication since 2012.
- Set up and created multiple flyers and programs for Shrine events. (ex. Shrine Circus, Sportsman’s Giveaway, Country Cash Giveaway)
- Reviewed rental customer feedback.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meeting, committee meetings and staff events.
- Answered and quickly redirected all phone calls.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and transportation for board members.
- Directed quests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail throughout company.
- Assisted with all rental event planning.
- Collected and reported monthly expense breakdowns on rental facilities.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
High School Diploma: Pinson Valley High School – Pinson, Alabama 1986