Experienced Office Professional with background in Accounts Payable/Receivable, Scheduling, & Office Management.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Skilled at performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the support of department managers/supervisors in the day-to-day operations in a business office environment, including conducting research, bookkeeping, accounts payable/receivable and reception.
- Skilled with answering, screening and transferring inbound calls using a multi-lime phone system; received and directed visitors and clients to proper destination; open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Knowledgeable with the use of various office equipment, including photocopying, scanning, faxing, and postage machines.
- Experienced with preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails; managing electronic & hard copy filing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve administrative problems and inquiries; prepare written responses to routine enquiries. Preparing electronic presentations.
- Scheduled, coordinated, prepared agendas and schedules for meeting and conferences; recorded, compiled, transcribed and distributed minutes of meetings.
- Maintained office supply inventories; coordinated maintenance of office equipment.
- Responsible for securing and managing sensitive and confidential records, such as personnel files, time keeping functions, budgets, office petty cash and related information.
KEY OFFICE COMPETENCIES
Proficient Computer skills and experienced using relevant hardware and software applications, including Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer and various office specific software applications.
Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
Strong Communication skills - written and verbal; information gathering and information monitoring.
Proven ability to prioritizing responsibilities to facilitate the efficient operation of business and/or organization. Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Attention to detail, organized and accuracy personality; flexibility; adaptability; customer service orientation personality.
Assistant Office Manager (10/2008 - 11/2014)
Harris Construction, Birmingham, AL
- Clerical / Office Assistant.
Customer Service Representative (10/2007 - 4/2008)
Jim Skinner ford, Birmingham, AL
- I assisted customers with the vehicle buying process. As well as making and receiving inbound and outbound calls pertaining to sales or customer inquiries.
Receptionist/ Office Clerk (6/2003 - 7/2007)
Harris Construction Co, Birmingham, AL
- Completed and submitted company spread sheets. I Placed orders, Inbound and outbound calling. As well as company scheduling, and payroll.
Area of Study: Business
Jacksonville State University
High School Diploma
John Carroll Catholic High School
K. Harris (205) 520-3733
Harris Construction Co.- Manager
Tracy Duckworth (205)-856-7583
Jim Skinner Ford- Internet Sales Manager