Health Science/Unit Clerks/ Medical Clerks
Denny Williams Jones
4414 41 Place North
Birmingham, Alabama 35217
Summary of Skills
· Five plus years of payroll and customer service experience.
· Experienced in data entry and filing
· Proficient inMicrosoftOffice Word, Excel Access and PowerPoint,Create memos and tables
· Type 35-40 wpm accurately
Payroll Clerk/Customer Service Fairfield, AL03/2000-02/2005
· Completedemployee time sheets with arrival and departure times.
· Processed and issued employee paychecks.
· Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments to designated records
Mercy Cooper Green Hospital
Housekeeper Birmingham, AL02/2007–09/2010
· Cleaned Hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls and other areas.
Stevens Home Health
CNA Birmingham, AL 08/2006-01/2007
· Transported patients to treatment units, via wheelchair and/orstretcher
· Observed patients’ conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and reported changes to professional staff.
Baptist Medical Center-Montclair
Housekeeper Birmingham, AL08/1997-03/1999
· Disinfected and sterilized equipment and supplies.
Saint Martin in the Pines
CNA Birmingham, AL 01/1999-05/1999
· Provided patients with help walking, exercising and moving in and out of bed
· Bathed groomed, shaved, dressed and draped patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, and examination.
CNA/Sitter Birmingham, AL 06/1996-12/1999
· Answered patients’ call signals
· Fed patient who were unable to feed themselves.
Columbus Technical College
· Healthcare Assistant,Certificate
· Healthcare Science Certificate
Birmingham Urban League Office System Training
Samford University Birmingham, AL08/1986-5/1988