3218 17thave n apt 19 • BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35234. (205)-643-3083
To obtain a position with an upward moving an growing company
Nov.2013- april 2014
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures. Dismantle machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs.
- Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- May operate engine lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
- Required repair and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Selects cables, ropes, chains, pulleys, winches, blocks, and sheaves, according to weight and size of load to be moved.
- Attaches load with grappling devices, such as loops, wires, ropes, and chains, to crane hook.
- Sets up, braces, and rigs hoisting equipments, using hand tools and power wrenches.
- May direct workers engaged in hoisting of machinery and equipment.
- In addition may perform all duties of General Laborer, Skilled Laborer and Carpenter and possibly electrician .
Jan.2010 – Oct 2013
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing various pieces of mining equiment
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
- Work in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electronics and electrical construction (motor control, level controls, telemetry, etc.)
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair of pneumatics, pumps, motors, compressors, mechanical drives etc.
- Perform electrical work order tasks in the maintenance of
- Maintaining permissibility requirements
- Electrical systems, including construction and installation of new systems and alterations to existing electrical facilities.
- Perform mechanical work orders, repair of pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, mixers, and general mechanics.
- Comply with policies/requirements regarding personal protective equipment health and physical condition checks, due to the requirement to enter confined spaces.
- Work with and/or assist other departments.
- Attend First Aid/ CPR Training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to existing facilities, equipment and operating systems.
- Test, calibrate and adjust various electrical and electronic controls or meters used in the system
- Assist with the setup an tear down of the longwall
- Worked on repairing an maintain the shear ,shields, an crusher with the longwall mechanics
Feb.2006- Nov 2009
Misa Metal Blanking
- Transports finished material from the production area to the warehouse.
- Overhead crane certified in the movement of material on an off transport trucks
- Forklift certified in the movement an transport of Finished material on an off transport trucks
- inspection of finished parts to make sure no defects
- Piler operator - insures that finished mater was stacking on the skids properly
- Press operator - change an stetting up the dies for the material for which the job requires for the next run
Nov. 2002 – Jan 2006
- Phillip Service Corp Alabaster, AL
Responsibilities include hydro blasting, lancing, operating heavy Operator machinery, vacuuming, sand blasting, chemical cleaning and decontamination of machinery.
- Also responsible for the care an maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for training and teaching new hires.
- Operation of machinery in safety guidelines.
Lead agent technician
April 1999 - Nov. 2002
Teletech Fairfield, AL
- Responsible for assisting agents in solving customer’s computer issues.
- Addressing customer complaints and directing them to the proper department.
- Train agents in the use of operating systems and the applications within the operating system.
- Listened to agents call and instructed them on how to better serve the customer.
- Addressed questions the agents might have while assisting the customer.
- Preformed pre-shift and end shift evaluations on the agents.
OCT. 1992 - APRIL 1998
DiGiornio’s Pelham, AL
- Responsible for making the fillings for the pasta.
- Making of all spices needed for the fillings.
- Cleaning the prep-room in USDA standards and regulations.
- Having the ingredients pulled and ready for the next shift.
- Accuracy and keeping track of the amount of ingredients that were used and the weight of all
- Fillings that were shipped down to the floor.
- Coordinated with both floor supervisor and dock supervisor on what needed to be ordered for the following week.
Associate of Science April 1999 - Sept. 2002
Virginia College Homewood, AL
Computer Science Received three Associate of Science Degree’s.
Certified electrician federal
40 hr hydraulics/pneumatics/mechanical power transmission class at motion industries bham,al
40 hr bearings/electric motor controls/hose an fittings class at motion industries bham,al
40 hr plc training on siemens/Mitsubishi/allen Bradley
40 hr cutting/wielding/brassing class form bevill state