Daisy J. Stilwell
(205) 310-1998 email@example.com
- Extensive clerical, administrative and customer service experience
- Complex telephone switchboard knowledge gained from temporary placement opportunities
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Team player relating well with all levels of management and staff
- Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, IMS Word, FastTract and other office applications
University of Alabama, Birmingham - 2000-2003
Three years completed toward Bachelor of Science degree
*Currently working on Temporary Assignments when available till I find a permanent job.
ABC Alabama Auto Auction, Moody, AL 2012 to 2013
Customer Service – Fleet Lease Department: Management of vehicles received for auction (80+ cars week), maintains and posts expenses for mechanical work using IMS Word and FastTract system and physically inspects cars for proper paperwork and tags. Assists dealer buyers with IF bids at auction.
University of Alabama School of Dentistry 2011 –2011
Patient Account Representative: 1st point of contact from clients and the public; established appointments; Received all patients at front desk; pulled/returned medical charts; escorted patients to procedure area; collected payments from patients and daily balanced the daily cash intake.
Books-a-Million Corporate Office 2008 –2010
Receptionist/Hr Admin: operation of Mixie telephone switchboard system receiving all customer service calls; provided in-house technical support for internal operations & payroll departments; processed & reported corporate unemployment claims; processed employment verification requests.
References available upon request