food server/ customer services/ warehous
4641 TERRACE S BIRMINGHAM AL 35208
Capella University-Bachelor Degree Homeland Security 07/2010 to present
Everest College (FMU) Associated Degree Homeland Security 2007-2010
Bessemer State Technical College Business Office 1976-1978
Jess Lanier High School Academic 1972-1976
04/09- Present Securitas Security USA
- Alabama State Licensed- Security Officer
- Patrolling, CCTV monitoring
- Secure ID- Picture Perfect
- Daily DAR Reports, Incidents or Safety Reports
Please contact Mrs. Patricia Zito 205-823-7017 400 Century Park South, Suite 126 Birmingham Al 35226
11/2014-3/2015 ABM Security- American Cancer Lee Griffin Hope Lodge
- Security service- Front Desk Officer
- Secure the premises, CPR certified.
- Administration duties, customer service and any additional duties assigned to site.
Please contact Mr. Hans Stein 205-942-3937 261 Lyon Ln Birmingham, Al 35211. Pay rate $10.00 fulltime.
8/2014- 11/2014 Unemployed:
- Presently looking for fulltime employment, seeking new knowledge and adventure.
04/21/-8/2014- Retired from company.
- Retirement – 6 months of spending time with family.
03/23/2003-4/21/2014 ALLSTATE INSURANCE EXPRESS CLAIMS
- Call Center responds to high-volume 100 plus member inquiries for 50 states.
- Assist with interpretation/explanation of policies and regulations.
- Establish, process, and settle auto casualty claims.
- Act as a referral source by selecting/locating repair service professionals, arranging/reserving rentals.
- Coordinate vehicle inspections
- Excels at multi-tasking in a fast past environment, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Achieved projects within time and budget constraints.
- Superior customer services
Please contact Mrs. Addie Perry 205-408-2121 2600 Corporate Dr. Hwy 280 Inverness Al 35242. Pay rate $14.75 Retired from the company.
12/2002-04-2003 ISMG SECURITY: SECURITY GUARD/MONITOR:
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and premise walk through.
- Administrative assistant knowledgeable of all office functions, with a solid background in office management.
- Assistant trainer: new employees; security safety procedures and implementing new training procedures.
Please contact Mr. Henry Hales (205) 972-2730 Hwy 280 BellSouth AOC Building Birmingham AL 35242. Pay rate $10.75 Voluntary seeking financial security.
10/12-2003 U.S. AGRICULTURE COMMODITY- HVI OPERATOR
- Computerize grading of cotton
Please contact Mr. Jeff Burk halter (205)982-4245 100 Cahaba Valley Parkway W Pelham AL 35214. Pay rate $9.00 Seasonal
11/2001-12/2003 GENERAL AVIATION TERMINAL SECURITY- SCREENER
- Security pre boarding
- FAA specification and procedures of MD,XRAY,ETD and physical search
Please contact 205-595-0474 Birmingham International Airport 5900 Airport Hwy Birmingham AL 35212 Pay rate $10.75 Laid-off new management.
03/1999-5/2002 RETAIL WHOLESALE DEPARTMENT UNION LOCAL 261: OFFICER RECORDER
- Administrative assistant knowledgeable of all office functions
- Contract negotiation, OSHA Regulations,
- Implementation of safety procedure and seminars
- Shop Stewart educated by seminars, conferences and conventions
Please contact 205-322-7463 1910 10th Avenue S Birmingham, Al 35205.
01/1996-04/2001 BRUNO’S DISTRIBUTION CENTER: LABOR/MACHINE OPERATOR
- TMQ Management System encompasses the processes of research, analysis of management, finding a better efficiency system for the operations of the company.
Operator: sweeper-scrubber, forklifts certified and recycle.
- Certified forklift operator loading and unloading product
- Research, analyzed, negotiates and implements new policies, procedures and equipment at job site.
Please contact Mr. Tony Capra (205)912-4387 800 Lakeshore Parkway Homewood, AL 35209. Pay rate $12.75 Laid-off.