Accomplished executive assistant, capable of handling a wide range of warehouse functions and consistently producing top quality work. My goal is to obtain a challenging position that will allow me the opportunity to advance within the company while enhancing my warehouse skills. I can work effectively in a fast paced environment and consistently prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, attention to detail, and follow through skills.
Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, SAP Program
2014 Equipment Operator/Shipping and Receiving Automation Temps
• Operate electric pallet jack, and forklift.
• Maintained record of parts received in warehouse.
Inventory Clerk/QC Department Automation Temps
• Maintained records of parts and product received in Warehouse.
• Inspect parts for defect.
• Input information in to computer.
2005-2012 Machine Operator OFS Fitel
• Operated two machines called the buffer line and the ribbon line.
• Break the hot machines down and clean them.
• Change the machines and tooling over from PP compound to PBT.
• Use the scanner to scan the fibers into the computer before I inserted them into the tubes.
• Use chemicals called Matrix for the ribbon line.
• Set up the printer to print the numbers on the ribbons.
2003-2005 Machine Operator and QC Department Decoma
• Operated a machine called the Rocker Welder.
• Put the side panel on the Mercedes cars.
• Inspected parts to make sure that they are not defected parts.
2001-2003 QC Department Oris Automotive
• Inspected VW parts
• Instructed employees on good and bad parts
• Sorted out bad parts from good parts
EDUCATION 1994-1998 Diploma Hueytown High School
2001-2003 Office Administration Bessemer State Technical