Robert S. Glasco
831 25th Ave NE, Center Point,Alabama 35215
Highly accomplished and motivated Management Professional looking to join a company that will require use of my experience & knowledge as well as decisionmaking capabilities as a Supervisor or Manager.
SUMMARY OF ABILITIES
Through my years of management & customer service experience I have obtained and perfected various useful skills. Such skills include: Excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to initiate and maintain effective yet productive employee / customer relationships, ability to research customer issues while analyzing data and achieving the appropriate resolutions, excellent organizational skills, ability to manage work processes in a timely manner, ability to work in a fast paced environment while multitasking and operating productively. I also have experience managing more than 250 employees in a call center environment, of which more than 20 were my direct reports. In this capacity I have been responsible for managing employee payroll, timeoff requests and scheduled leave, disciplinary action, performance monitoring, quality reviews, annual performance reviews, new hire interviewing, employee termination, and handling of escalated customer situations.
Highlighted summary of Technical Skills:
* Ability to manage a small or large group of individuals in a technical environment
* E xperience working with Real Time Adherence (RTA software)
* Experience working with Aspect eWorkforce Management (Ewfm software)
* Experience monitoring performance of employee’s through use of RTA, Witness, Director, & eWFM
* Experience reviewing reporting data to ensure metrics are consistently met & coaching is provided as needed
* Experience handling customer escalation situations, reviewing for internal error and processing / resolving requests as appropriate through advancing issues and ensuring coaching is completed to prevent further occurrences.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 98, 2000, NT, and XP) * Experience working in all Windows Operating Systems
* Knowledge of Microsoft Email Programs (Outlook, Outlook Express)
* Experience working in all Microsoft Email Programs
* Knowledge and Experience using Microsoft Office Suites (2000, 2003, and XP)
* Comprehensive training in MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge and Experience using Internet Explorer, Netscape, & Firefox
* VoIp Voice over Ip training, including Installation & Configuration on both Client and Server end * VoIp Voice over Ip troubleshooting experience (RF issues, & number porting problems)
* Exceptional knowledge of the following databases: DST (Cable Data), Comtrac, and CSG * Ability to install/ configure/ maintain and update pc software
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with pc software
* Proficient in outage tracking through use of network alarm software
* Exceptional knowledge of the remedy ticketing system
R on Baileys School of Broadcast, Seattle, WA
Received Associates degree in Radio & TV Broadcast and Production
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
Studied and worked towards Bachelors in Theatre Arts Major in Theatre Arts
Minor in Humanities
Comcast Cable, Hollywood, Fl 20102014 Retired Customer Service Sales Ex.
P erformed Sales,Technical Support for cable television & broadband products. Provided sales Information, billing information, and product support to new and existing customers.
Comcast Cable, N ew Castle, DE 2 005Present Supervisor of Advanced Products
Responsible for managing more than 20 direct reports in the Internet / Advanced Products division of Comcast. As their direct supervisor, duties included handling payroll, time off, benefits, many Human Resource functions as required and acting as point of contact for immediate escalations. As Supervisor of Advanced Products I was also responsible for up to 250 individuals who were in this department but not my direct reports. Other responsibilities included handling technical issues from customer escalations, performing outage tracking and management, as well as troubleshooting and repair of many other technical issues. Other responsibilities included weekly conference calls, holding meetings, and coordinating both interdepartmental and public communications.
* Attended and conducted weekly & monthly meetings with staff
* Attended and conducted interviews as needed for new or open positions
* Assessed insufficient policies and procedures and worked to correct, improve, or replace * Performed quality reviews on personnel both daily & yearly
* Performed training for representatives as needed
Comcast Cable, N ew Castle, DE
Executive Support Analyst & Customer Care Agent
Responsible for resolving corporate complaints, regulatory complaints from Public Utility, complaints from the Better Business Bureau and disputes through the Attorney Generals Office. I also worked to ensure the appropriate technical resolution of Comcast high speed internet service issues, Comcast cable television service issues, and Comcast digital voice service issues. Additional responsibilities included providing assurance that tier 2 calls were escalated and responded to, working with other management groups such as team leaders and managers to arrange an appropriate and acceptable solution to customer issues, and acting as liaison between the tier 1 team, tier 2 team and the field. Daily duties included handling irate customer escalations, supervisor escalations, technical escalations, and internal escalations from managers and directors. A primary role for this position included regular documentation of issues through the Remedy Ticketing database, as well as through Comtrac. Attended monthly conference calls for issues related to Comcast services and policies / procedures involving the ESL department. Performed reporting as necessary to provide insight as to where escalations were originating, call volume (as a result of escalations), and predicted decline or increase in customer escalations based on knowledge of scheduled events.
Comcast Cable, F ife, WA 2 0022003
Advanced Customer Service Support Representative
Served as first point of escalation for over 150 sales agents, supporting all product lines. As an advanced CSSR I was responsible for facilitating incremental sales by providing serviceability checks, problem resolution, and campaign communications. My daily responsibilities included providing sales support in order to maximize team efficiency, responding to escalation tickets, creating training documents for sales initiatives, and tracking daily agent performance. As needed I worked to answer both customers billing, and sales related questions.
AT&T Cable Broadband, E verett, WA 2 0012002
Customer Service Representative II
Performed Technical Support for cable television & broadband products. Provided sales Information, billing information, and product support to new and existing customers.
Florida Digital, F ort Lauderdale, FL 2 0002001 Customer Service Representative III
As a customer service representative for Florida Digital I was responsible for processing orders, preparing correspondence, answering support questions for billing and working towards appropriate resolutions of customer issues. Other responsibilities involved providing product information, directing trouble situations through troubleshooting process while seeing issues through to final resolution. I was also responsible for making customer contact in regards to service work orders, billing information, and change or update of service address. All duties performed at this location involved working with both small and large business clients.
TCI Cable, S eattle, WA 1 9972000
Customer Service Representative II
As a customer service representative for TCI Cable I was responsible for issuing equipment, handling batches, taking and applying customer payments, processing technician work order checkins, running reports, and handling front counter tasks including sales and support of cable television products and services.
Western Pioneer Industries & Bell Street Deli, S eattle, WA 1 9961997
As the assistant manager for Western Pioneer Industries & Bell Street Deli, I was responsible for assisting in the initial opening & startup of the Deli. Working in this capacity I handled many tasks including contacting vendors, handling purchase and delivery of products / supplies, and managed planning and implementation of gourmet and grocery items. Other duties included supervising staff, training staff, performing new hire interviews, preparing record books & payroll books for corporate offices, handling marketing strategies and implementation, and managing all daytoday operation.
Harrington’s Bar and Grill, P ortland, OR 1 9931996
As the general manager of Harrington’s Bar and Grill I supervised and managed all restaurant activity. Duties performed at this location included coordinating and arranging schedules for employees, conducting new hire interviews, managing employee performance, and conducting performance reviews. While working in this capacity I was also responsible for managing the implementation of Oregon state lottery and gaming rules, handling advertising and marketing for the restaurant, and arranging and scheduling entertainment programs.
REFERENCES Available upon request.